There is just something about a man’s hair that not only do they enjoy, but everyone else enjoys as well. From the burly man with the big, long hair, to the biker dude who has pony tail, or the family man who has a nicely trimmed shape up, hairstyles in general just have a way to make some men look very distinguished. Still, if you have a certain hairstyle that you’ve created for a while, the one thing you don’t want is to see are flakes. Flakes, also known as “dandruff”, are a sign that there might be a problem, and this is something that must be addressed
What Could It Actually Be?
Finding flakes in one’s hair isn’t always a bad thing, but it’s something that should not be ignored. Now, there are two primary reasons men can get flakes in their hair:
- Dry scalp – This is one of the most common problems that can cause hair to appear to have flakes. It’s dry scalp or dandruff. Meaning, that your scalp is too dry and needs to be moisturized.
- Rash – This is the more serious problem and if this happens, there is a good chance that you will find you might have really cut your hair. The reason is because the rash on the skin must be treated and with all that wonderful hair in the way, that isn’t something that can be done effectively.
Both of these are problems, again, should not be ignored, especially:
- If you have dry scalp and ignore it, you could find your hair becoming a major itch factory and that could drive you to want to cut it all off or trim it really short.
- If you ignore a rash, well, that’s just medically not a strongly recommended move to make as that can cause other problems.
How to Treat Your Hair’s Flakey Problem
It is not hard to take care of that flakey problem and bring your hair back to all of its wonderful glory.
- Shampoo/Conditioner: Make sure you’re using a shampoo that treats dandruff.
- Proper Cleaning: If you are using any products on your hair, you must clean your hair properly. This also includes drying and maintaining your hairstyle. So many times, we don’t think about what we do on a day to day basis that can actually damage the hair and if we don’t take care of it, we get the problems we see with flakes and possible rashes.
Hairstyles are something that men like to show off and make them feel more manly. Not only that but can also build a large amount of confidence. With hair, you must keep on top of what you’re doing, and the best way is by using products specifically designed and made for your hair.
Here are some things to look for at Don Juan Pomade:
- Pomade – The right pomade depends on your hair. We produce water and wax-based options that provide the hold and finish you’re looking for. From a medium to an extreme hold, our water-based options all reactivate with water. Whether you wash it out or leave it in, the infusions in our products help your hair to grow healthy and stay healthy..
- Matte Cream/Styling Clay – Delivers a Medium Hold and Matte finish that will last all day. This soft pliable pomade allows for classic to texturized hairstyles. Washes out easily with water.
- Pre-Styler Grooming Spray – Gives hair texture, with a light hold and a natural finish. Works well as a standalone product or as a pre-styler for use in combination with other Don Juan products.
- Hair Texturizing Surf Spray – Simply adds thickness, volume, and texture to hair.
Flake-Free is the Way For Your Hair to Be!
Again, finding flakes or dandruff in your hair is not the end of the world. However, the key is to make sure to address it as soon as you can. Then you can go from having a flakey hairstyle to a hairstyle that everyone will want to look at. You can then show it off with pride and build on your confidence. Hairstyling and profiling at your best!